Summer storms

come out of nowhere and kick out behinds! we got our suncatchers and wind chimes and mobiles in just in the knick of time but we lost one of our pop up tents and some plants that were uprooted and torn to bits. every tarped place we've built for our 3 beautiful hens was ruined and they woke up mad as hell that their awesome chicken world was a mess. they're still mad at me. my babes.  

So while I'm back in reality taking care of those things and gearing up for going back to college here's my face on marketplace pages and of course my big cartel web shop.

I've got a few new strands up and ready to go out and I've got some stunning vintage serve wear and glassware for your liking.

check me out!


marketplace  

prism&lore suncatchers

anyways as always much love , I hope you have a peaceful and joyful day and rest well tonight 

my hopes for you are the greatest days ahead full of abundance of all things good you deserve, money that is attracted to your life because you spend it well on yourself and those in need you help without being asked and without leaving your name , you help and you pay your bills and gift forward to friends and family, laughter and love and a full menu of good things and moments 


 always and forever , fresh flowers outside your windows and table top, and many many many years to embrace all that you squeeze from this life. you pour out the good out into others and animals and your land and your spirituality  and flourish with all the good that comes back. 

I love you all. you're so much more loved and wanted then you'll ever know and I pray the universe continues to rain down upon you all that it can because you deserve the best!


Erin from Prism&lore🤍

Popular Posts